Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Reservations"-Six

Earlier today I left off with this. I just thought that little figure on the left looked like she was trying to be too sweet, so I taught her a lesson. That'll teach her. Actually, she just seemed so useless. I contemplated getting rid of her, but changed my mind. The solution wasn't great, but it forced me to rethink the problem.


Later, when I got to go back to the studio, I couldn't stand the look of her. I tried toning her down several times. Eventually I took another shot at her. This seems to be the start of a fix to my problem, and I'm relieved that she's taking a step back again.

Listening selection for tonight was Marlena Dietrich.

And I guess Pinocchio's got his strings, though they're all loose. He's got lots of strings all over the place—the poor guy's all tangled up.

It seems that there's still lots of work to go on this. I'm not sure if the type should be darker. I just don't know. I may have to leave it for a bit and pick it up again, which I'd prefer not to do.

Oh Pinocchio! I need your help to finish this.

No comments: