Friday, June 17, 2011

New title: "Bind, Mend"

So I wasn't really happy with the title Outside. It was okay, but didn't quite seem right. Yesterday, while I was working, the title Bind came to me. Then the word Mend. So the two are now together in the title Bind, Mend. Let's hope that sticks.


I've realized that it's important for me to share these pieces I've been making. Somehow, the sharing keeps me from drowning in it. Nobody came to the studio the past couple of nights, and I found myself getting sucked into the visuals that I've created, the art zone. Having people around helps keep reality in check.

Here's a picture of the painting in my currently-sloppy studio. What a mess!

A friend suggested an interesting idea—that I invite writers to tell me the story that I've created. So, I can't tell you the story, but you can tell it to me. I'm sure it would be a fascinating collaboration. If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to read.

I'm nearly done, but I'm not sure when I'll know for sure.

No comments: