Saturday, December 20, 2008

The ArtSpace Holiday Sale



This year's holiday sale at ArtSpace Maynard has come and gone. I decided to participate in it even though it was happening only five weeks after my c-section. It certainly was hard work and my back and abdomen were sore after the three days. Fortunately my Mother and a couple of friends came at different times to help me out and cover for me while I was nursing. The baby was there with me for some of the time while Dad tried to catch up on his own work. Here are a couple pictures from the sale.

Unfortunately, I didn't sell as much as I would have liked. I could blame it on the economy, but I won't. I had been on bed rest for a while before the show—I just hadn't had a chance to make the hats that I know people would have wanted. I sold enough, though.

2 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Hat wearing...start 'em young so they know good style when they see it!

Happy Christmas to you and your newest joy!

Ahvarahn said...

Hatty New Year!