Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Denishé Signature hat: The "Volcano"


This hat is one of my signature hats. I designed it back when I had long hair. It's a great way of taking your hair and turning it into an embellishment for your hat. I try to always have a couple of these at each of my shows in various colors and brim styles. They're a big hit with little kids (and I do make kid-sized version), teenagers seem to think they're very cool, and even adults will be seen wearing them. I've sold them to people from age 3 to age 70, and everywhere in between. If you've got lots of gorgeous curls you're going to make this hat sing. This hat will even work if your hair is only about 6 inches long, too. Or, you can skip pulling your hair through altogether and just wear it as a warm hat.

2 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Fun!
I love hats that are glamourous and hats that make me laugh.

You are doing a fabulous job in both catagories!

PhantomMinuet said...

That's is so funky and cute! Makes me wish I had long hair.